I know we are a few days in, but I’d like to offer up a big ol’ “Hello!” to fall. It really is a wonderful season, am I right? We get cooler temperatures, beautiful colors, pumpkin everything, scarves, sweaters, fire pits, oh my! There is just so much to love.
With all this beauty in mind, I’d like to up my blogging game, be more consistent with my posts and accept the 30-Day Blogtober Challenge. Even if you don’t blog, and especially if you do, I’d love for you to join me as I tackle specific topics- some funny, some serious each and every day of October. So kick back with a hot bowl of Jay’s Darn Good Deer Chili and get ready to enjoy Blogtober with me.
Now, I realize that it is already October 5th. I know what you are thinking—“Geez lady, you are already behind.” That’s ok, I have a plan. I will tackle 2 a day until I am all caught up…And to be fair, I was just issued this challenge by a dear friend yesterday, so I guess it isn’t entirely my fault 🙂
Day 1 is an introduction: Complete (Look, I’m on a roll already!) on to…
Day 2: 10 Facts About Me
- I believe in family first, always.
- I am 38 years old (eek!)
- I secretly fancy myself an artist, even though I know I’m pretty mediocre at art…
- I drink much more coffee than I should.
- We are always responsible for the choices that we make, good or bad.
- I believe chocolate should be it’s very own food group called awesomeness.
- I add even more butter to movie theater butter microwave popcorn.
- I believe The Back to the Future Trilogy is the best trilogy of all time.
- I will never, in my life, ever wear skinny jeans (refer to 6 and 7 above).
- I believe in finding balance in all things.
Well, there you have it, Days 1 and 2 of Blogtober successfully complete. Actually, the 10 facts thing was much harder than I thought it would be. I’d love to hear 10 facts about you! Comment below with yours :).
I hope you enjoy every Sunday in Blogtober!